WELCOME TO CIS BANGKOK …………. Hot Line : +66 95-705-4213 ……..TEACHERS VACANCY…..EUROPEAN TEACHERS SALARY BAHT 35000…….
 

Tuition and Fees

Fees and charges are reviewed annually. For the school year 2019-20, they are as follows:

Supplementary Fees

Application Fee: An application fee of THB 2,000 per child is payable when submitting the application form. This fee is not refundable.

Once a place is offered, parents must complete and return the Acceptance Form. Please note that the child’s place is not guaranteed until the first term’s fees are paid and all required documentation is submitted. In the event of no or late payment the school reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a place.

Accident Insurance: This is compulsory for all children and will be arranged by the school. The cost for this will be 1,000 THB per annum (paid by the parents).

Book Fee: Depending on the child’s age/year, this will range between approximately 5,000 THB to 8,000 THB per annum.

Lunch: Healthy and nutritious food will be provided at school (special dietary needs can be catered for). This will be charged for at the rate of 20,000 THB per annum for Nursery and Reception classes. All other year classes will be charged 15,000 THB.

Please note that children will not be allowed to bring in food from outside school. This is to prevent children sharing food with other children who may have food allergies or religious dietary requirements.

Refundable Deposit: There is a one-time payment of 50,000 THB Security Deposit which will be refunded upon graduation, subject to the settlement of any outstanding bills or liabilities.

Enrollment Fee: There is a one-time payment of 30,000 THB for new students to reserve a place: offers are conditional upon receipt of this fee, which is non-refundable.

Re-registration: Payment of 15,000 THB to reserve on-going placements for students enrolling for the following year. This payment is non-refundable.

Mini-van service: The school will provide a complimentary mini-van service (for students) between the school and BTS Bang Chak. The provision of this free bus service is subject to availability and operational exigencies.

An additional mini-van collection service will be available to collect children from home and deliver them to school. This service will incur a minimum charge of 4,000 THB per month per child: the exact price will depend on home location. The availability of the service will be subject to operational decisions, including there being a viable number of users within a given catchment area.

School Fees

The fees include all mandatory tuition and the use of the library. Some (optional) extra-curricular activities are provided free of charge, whilst in other cases there may be a small fee. Music lessons are optional and may require the purchase of simple inexpensive instruments such as the recorder.

The fees do not include school uniform and physical education kit, laptop computers or IT devices, extra music tuition, external examination charges, residential trips, or outside visits.

Fees are payable in advance on a term-by-term basis: 60% of the annual tuition fee is due prior to Term 1 and the remaining 40% is due prior to Term 2.

2019/20 Basic Tuition Fee Structure (Thai Baht)
Term 1 / Term 2 Per Annum
Early Years Nursery 132,000 / 88,000 220,000 THB
Early Years Reception 1 120,000 / 80,000 200,000 THB
Early Years Reception 2 120,000 / 80,000 200,000 THB
Key Stage 1 Years  1-2 135,000 / 90,000 225,000 THB
Key Stage 2 Years 3-6 150,000 / 100,000 250,000 THB
Key Stage 3 Years 7-9 165,000 / 110,000 275,000 THB
Payment

In cash at the Finance Department

By cheque crossed “A/C Payee Only” made payable to: Cambridge International Co., Ltd

Please deliver cheques to the Finance Department.

By Bank Transfer:

Account Name: Cambridge International Co., Ltd
Account No: 468-072465-4  
Bank Name: SCB
Branch: Big C, On Nut

Payment may also be made by credit and debit cards.

We are a dynamic and engaged school dedicated to excellence in research and teaching.